Saturday, January 14, 2012

Update 2012

Dear readers,

I have establish a site to sell photographs as part of my fund raising efforts.... kwato.tanolelepng.com

Proceeds from the sale of my photographs will go to the restoration of the island. The first lot of funds will go to the sea walling of the water front to save the great Okari Nut Tree..

The last activity on Kwato Island was in December 2011 where the Lawrence sisters, descendent''s of Iosia Lebasi organised a "Hailobaii Day".. Hailobaii in Suau language of the south west Milne Bay means "get together". Unfortunately I could not attend due to work commitments, but was told it was a a success and was told next one this year December the activity would be bigger, I hope to attend this one...

Thank you
Kwato Island Restoration Fund Raising

No comments:

Post a Comment